Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fairy Tale Swap - Another Recent Swap

I'm a fan of fairy tales, especially the Cinderella story, I collect different versions from around the world.  Not necessarily the Disney version....but the many varied versions...so of course I had to participate in a fairytale swap...

She pretty much made everything....I love the fabric on the bag....it has a pocket inside...

She made little Cinderella stitch markers....but the bestest thing?  She dyed yarn for me!  I have one of a kind yarn!

It's "Cinderella Dressed in Yella"  I really love it!....

Another positive swap....



2 comments:

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

Wow - how wonderful! What will you make with it?

Paula said...

Yay for another good swap! How cool to get yarn that's dyed just for you.