Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WIP Wendesday and Yarn Over

Good morning..it is not even the crack of dawn here yet.....and it si raining..yucky start to the day....

I actually have been crafting quite a bit this week..I mentioned several things I am working on in my Sunday Year of Projects post....

Monday I came home from work sick and finished 2 and a half pairs of fingerless mitts....this pair is for a friend's daughter..

Last night I took out a long neglected sock...and frogged the heel, cuz it was ugly...I realized that this vanilla sock may be too big..as I cast on the medium size..but I'm trying to bring the foot sown a bit...

I absolutely adore these colors...the yarn is from Quaere Fibers in Rhode Island..right next door to me!

I am also finishing up reading The Glass Castle...even though I started a different memoir last week..I pulled this one out to finish...

3 more sleeps until Stitches East...really wish I could go back to bed now...but must go educate...

Linking up...(they are probably not set up yet)  Tami, Yarn Along

1 comment:

RachaelA said...

Wow that looks amazing! I really must get round to learning how to knit!