Wednesday, December 17, 2014

StitchAlong Wednesday


It's been a very mojo-less week....finally Tuesday night I started to feel it coming back...so I started a gift cowl...and a hat for myself...

Excuse the pictures, taken at night, everything is dark...

I'm going to make two of these simple HDC cowls...they will be warm and snuggly....

I started the Holly Golightly hat, I bought the pattern in the indie pattern sale on Ravely..
I had started a Santa/elf hat...
It's that truly awful Bernat Boa yarn..it sheds everywhere!

I started an owl from a kit I picked up for 50% off...there are even little tiny plastic needles..
I started a boot cuff, didn't get far...(it's a dark plum color)

My "Have I Ever Steered You Wrong" started to come together..
And I put a few more rounds on Shark in the Woods....trees!  I see trees!
But serious mojo issues going on...hopefully that has passed now and I can finish some of these..or at least stick with something!

I did buy yarn for an Elsa thing I have to do and a couple of other gifts....

Come on and link up with us!  How is your gift crafting coming along? 






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have surprised myself with how monogamous I have been with my knitting lately. Of course we won't talk about the 2 projects left over from 2013!

Unknown said...

I am sure that Bernat must be bad with the shredding, but it looks so incredibly soft and festive x

Babajeza said...

Gift making is going to start tomorrow night. :-)