Saturday, January 10, 2015

Stash Saturday - First of 2015

It's actually a very short Stash Saturday...only a couple of clubs...

January Random Fandom is White Walker inspired by Game of Thrones...on Dingo


And the last skein from MadColor's Claimed, a Walking Dead club...Too Damn Gorgeous...I couldn't figure out the inspiration, but then someone reminded me of this..
When Michonne grabbed the papier mache cat with the picture for Carl...


So that's it...pretty short and sweet...I have plans right now of heading to VogueKnitting Live in NYC on the 17th...I'm sure I'll do some stash enhancing...but I'm going to try to keep it to a miniumu..

I, in no way, will be going on a stash diet...but I will minimize purchases this year....or try to any way...





4 comments:

Babajeza said...

Hahaha! Good luck! :-)

Unknown said...

Yeah...good luck with that! Easier said than done?!

Tahnee said...

Good luck with that ;) And have fun at Vogue knitting live!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fun adventure and I love the button...I have crazily decided to knit from stash exclusively. We shall see how long it lasts!