Sunday, May 15, 2016

Year of Projects: Week 20

Wow!   Five weeks!  I haven't done an update since week 15....wow.....

So during that time, I was mojoless, at times....I was also sick....but that has been resolved...so here we go....

No new completed projects...that's not much of a surprise, but I have worked on several things...I'm not going to post any new pictures of the sock projects, as they really don't look much different...

Completed Projects:
The Dork Socks (technically 2015) 12/31/15
Screw You Rainbows socks (1/6/16)
Quick Pink cowl (1/7/16)
Yoda (1/10/16)
Bulky Cowl (1/19/16)
Jacinta Capelet (2/28/16)
 
Turtleneck Capelet #2 (3/31/16)

Somewhere along the way, I did start a new crochet project....not sure when, sometime in April..
So my pattern history page tells me I looked the pattern up on April 5, so I'll go with that...It is called Fortune's Shawlette and it is crocheted. I'm using some speckle yarn that I have been holding onto for awhile....
I started a Reyna, using some Star Wars inspired yarn....Nerd Girl Artoo
This project has been ripped back to the beginning already and restarted...this is where I am as of yesterday...I dropped a stitch and I couldn't pick it back up because of the pattern, and I lost another stitch, so I just ripped it all back...you can see those pictures in my Instagram feed...

Works In Progress:    
WIPS: Crochet:
Round Ripple: (Started 2006 (?) Aiden)
Around the World Afghan: (April 2010): about ¼ done
Sunrise Sunset Afghan: this has been hibernating awhile, 6 squares done.
Tis the Season (11/10/13)
Tabard Tunic (NW Diss 2/1/14)

 Fortune's Shawlette (April 5, 2016)
 
Knit:
Learn to Knit Afghan: (started 2010): 3 squares done

Shark in the Woods (11/27/14)
Vanilla fingerless mitts (12/25/15)

Zombie Vixen mitts (10/17/15)

Stopover KAL (2/7/16)
Raspberry Beret (4/21/16)

Socks:

Kai-Mei: (April 2012)
Johnny's Socks (Jan 2013)
Carlos and Arne socks (July 3 2015)

Espalier Socks (Jan 10, 2016)
Glenn Lives (2/1/16)
Live Long and Prosper (4/14/16)

Spring is in the Air (2/16/16)

 
Scarves/Shawls:
Splashy Flowers: (May 2011)
Larry Stashbuster Scarf (2012)

Light in Shadows (1/14/14) 
Willow Fields (9/6/14) - on the decreases now

My Shelly Valentine (2/10/16)
Irish Oak (3/5/16) - I am ready to redo the lace edging....I ran out of yarn, so I'm going to do it in this gold, but I had to rip back several rows, I'm back to the beginning of it...


Reyna (May 3, 2016) 
Edgy Carol (2/14/2016) - almost to the point of turning and going in the other direction...


Bags:
Beach Bag: (started May 2010)  Just needs lining sewn in 


 KAL/CALs:
Fire and Blood (5/4/14)  
Outlander MKAL (8/8/14)  
Downton Abbey (1/4/15)


Misc:

Sunflower: (August 2012) Need a back and to felt 

Projects In Mind: Gifts/Charity: 
Hats for friend's babies (ongoing)
Hats for students (ongoing)
Kimberly Skye's tunic
Two Elsa doll/blanket things

Sweaters:
Test Pattern Sweater (in magazine)
Car Coat (in magazine)
Cowl Vest
 
Shawls/Scarves/Cowls 
Rockefeller
Wholehearted
West End Scarf  
Gathering Leaves
Alhambra
Petal Edge Scarf
Filippi Scarf 
Firefly Scarf 
Fraxinus 
Danube Cowl
Simple City
Fire and Ice
Multnomah
Leylines 
Holden Shawlette
Daybreak
Trellis Shawl
Bedford Springs Shawl
Brush Creek Cowlette  
Watershed  
Waterkant
The Brownstitch gradient
Leftie  
Bigger on the Inside
Oeste  
Out of Gas  
Sweet Potato Twist  
Nefertem  
Falling Bobbins 
Danielle Shawl  
The Doodler
 
Hats and Mitts
Lace Kelly (soakbox)
Isabeau Mitts 
Hermione Hearts Ron
Nehalm Hat
Felicity
Stellar
Cabled Headband
Fetching  
Cayunga Hat and Mitts set
Preposterous
Ruffled hat and mitts
Evergreen Gloves
Sheepy Cuffs
Twisted Rib Mitts and Hat   
Transitional Color Mitts  
Almond Comfit  
Lady Violet's Dinner Gauntlets  
Wurm  
Autumn in Garrison
Baa-ble Hat

 Socks:
Memento Mori
Rubus
Siren Socks
Savory Lace Socks
Autumn Flame
Firebird
Rescue Me, Chin Boy and Show Me the Stars
Twin peaks
Wizard of Oz socks
Black Widow's Socks

August Pocus

Waterkant 

Watermelon 

Monkey

Dalekamium 

Knit From Stash patterns

Dr. Who socks



Bags:
Sarape Shopper
Pleated Purse
Circular Felted Bag

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, you have a lot of projects going on at the same time. I feel overwhelmed when I have more than three or four. I love seeing the incremental progress on each.

Leftycrafter said...

When you get your mojo back, you really get it back. Glad to see you have it back and am totally impressed with each of your projects.

Lucy Bowen said...

A lovely array of projects. The colours are beautiful and I'm glad you are feeling better.

Becki said...

Wow, what a lot of projects you've got going. Glad your mojo returned. I'm especially loving the Star Wars inspired yarn (for the color mainly, but how fun is that too!?!). Lots of pretty things. Looking forward to seeing the finished projects.