Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Stitch Along Wednesday: Week 23

Next Wednesday will be my last Wednesday of the school year, which means, I'll still have to do the post on Tuesday night...So I started packing up my room on Monday and gouged my right pointer finger pretty badly, which meant no crafting when I got home.  It's feeling better today, but still didn't craft....tomorrow, we have a field trip...so I may be too exhausted....and it looks like I'm going to be looping with my class, that means I'll have the same students next year in third grade.  I've done this twice and both times it was a really positive experience...still mad at how it all went down, but coming to terms....

But I did craft this weekend!  If you follow me on Instagram, you have seen these pictures already...

When I saw this yarn, I knew I needed it...it's called Porch Swing....and look, it's on my porch swing!

It is becoming a Miss Winkle...
The loops are a bit tricky and one is backwards, but I'm okay with that...

I also finished the first repeat on my Garter Path Shawl...
I added the contrast gold color to my Irish Oak, there are only 10 rows left...
And during Game of Thrones, I worked on my Fortune's Shawlette, as it is crochet and I can do that without paying attention to my hands..
So how about you?  Please link up and join us...










3 comments:

Paula said...

I like that porch swing yarn. I did a Miss Winkle once. I wonder what I did with it?

Elise Anderson said...

Your yarn is so beautiful. I want to find it. I'm so glad to see someone else who does several knits at once. I can't help myself, I like variety! Come visit my blog today- http://lovelyyarnescapes.blogspot.com/2016/06/wednesdays-yarn-along_8.html.

Babajeza said...

Good luck with the moving!