Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Stitch Along Wednesday: Week 27


A little late this morning...was not feeling great yesterday and have been sleeping later.  Still visiting Florida, but at Mom's now near Lakeland.

I have been crafting quite a bit.....



This is crochet, and I'm loving this...I added a few more rows to this after I took the picture.



My Reyna got a few more rows too....

And I think I finally got the loops figured out on Miss Winkle....did the last two without having to rip them out and redo...woo-hoo!


And finally my Memo/Dory socks.....the orange is hard to photograph....

How about you? What have you been up to? I'll have posts about my trip when I get home....as always, please link back.

2 comments:

Alina said...

Love all the colors! I am working only with neutral colors these last weeks, it's nice to see a splash of color!!

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

What do you do with your shawls - are they for you or for gifts?