Thursday, July 14, 2016

Yarn Store Review: Four Purls

This was my third time visiting this shop in Winter Haven, FL.  Conveniently, it is located about 20 minutes from my Mom's house.  Every time I have visited this shop, it has gotten better!

My first visit was in 2012...blogged here and my second visit was in 2014, blogged here

They had moved across the street to a bigger location before this visit.  Let me just say, this is what you want a yarn store to be!  It is friendly, it is engaging, tons of samples, bright, colorful, and it is FULL with lovely, lovely yarn...



The front of the store had some weaving tools...
They had this fantastic display for babies..
And just all over goodies...so many yummy yarns....






The middle of the store had a great seating area.  There was also a table to the left of the register, where some regulars were sitting and crafting....

I did a Stash Acquisition Saturday while I was in Florida flaunting boasting, uhm sharing the goodies I bought...if you'd like to see, please go here

As I said on my last review, definitely give this place a visit if you are in central Florida....I had to STOP myself from going back...as I knew I had no more room in my suitcases....next time bring less clothes!





1 comment:

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

I haven't bought proper yarn in so long. We need to move house and so I am trying to run down my yarn stash at least a little!