Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Stitch Along Wednesday: Week 7

Well, as I was snowed in for several days...(I didn't leave the house for 5, but it wasn't all snow)  I did work on a few things.....I cast on and completed a pair of socks....and cast on and completed a baby hat.....

I've also been working on some more socks....so I think my sock mojo has made it's way back.....

So.....as soon as I cast off my Love Potion socks...I wound this ball and cast on my Zombie Vixen....I think I'm going to do a pair of Hermione...so Zermione Socks....
I don't do pastel often...but, but...these are SELF STRIPE with splatters of "blood"  OMG!!!

I also pulled these often forgotten socks out...
Zauberball....I started these on that trip to Vermont in the fall...where I bought the yarn....

These will be great spring socks when they are done....

I also may have put a few rows on my "Nemo" socks...just saw Finding Dory this weekend....and maybe on the Trek socks....just don't feel like pulling them out for pictures...

So how about you?  What did you work on?  Don't be shy....please link up and link back...thanks!






No comments: