Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Tea on Tuesday

So here's the thing.....I don't drink coffee...blech!  I love tea, but tend to be a black tea drinker....I have tried so hard to enlarge my tea tastes, but I am just too picky...but I am going to try a new tea each week (I get lots of tea bags in my yarn orders...hahaha!)

I do have the whole tea "set-up" situation too....the Hubs bought me a mug and a variety of tea for Christmas from David's Tea.....but it hasn't been much of a hit....

So I tried this Wild Sweet Orange from Tazo, says it is "a juicy herbal infusion of orange peel, lemongrass, citrus herbs and licorice root."

....it wasn't bad...slightly tart.....while I take sugar in my black tea (no milk or cream).  I don't usually put anything in herbal teas....

I might actually drink this one again.....

The mug I received in a swap package years ago....it was a "local" package....I think it was from Montana.  It's a favorite.

We'll see how this goes!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh I'm so glad to find someone like me! I like the idea of various teas, but then ...

This one sounds intriguing though, maybe I'll give it a try.

Cindy said...

I have been following your blog for awhile. I love seeing all of your yarn. I am a crocheter not a knitter (although I know how) and am as addicted to yarn as you are. Right now though my crafty focus is on counted cross stitch with a little crocheting on the side.

I love the Tazo Wild Sweet Orange tea. You should also try the Raspberry and the Peppermint. Nothing better than a nice hot cup of tea and stitching.