Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Stitch Along: Week 37

So a while back, I did two Week 25's....so this is week 37...sigh.....and how is your day going?

We had student convocation today...which is a great idea in theory...however, we go to the high school for it...we were dismissed to get on buses, as the HS were changing periods...it was a clusterfuck....many of the HS's waited for our lines to pass...some, not so much...glad I have a student teacher who was at the end of the line...as I lost track of some of my students, because our line was dissected.....but first bus ride of the year...
So on Sunday, I updated my projects on Ravelry (well mostly) and updated my stash on Saturday...so I think I'm ready to roll into the fall crafting....if my hands stay pain free......

My Dia de Los Muertos socks....coming along
The Wonder Woman shawl got started...that's about all I can say on that!
Two more stripes and glove one is finished!

I had a few other projects I added some rows to...but just went with these three for now...it was easy to find their pictures....

So, if you'd like to jump in and add your link, please do...have a great week...







1 comment:

Rain said...

I love that picture of you! :) Your projects look great, I really can't wait to see how the socks look when they're done!